This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: When a broodoo is abandoned it doesnt only go away

When a broodoo is abandoned it doesnt only go away 3 years 4 weeks ago #61608

• Kingang
Whaddya want? Hi? I died? Loser! Can I have my items back? No, loser, I did not get your items loser. Fine! Wait I want to add your title OSRS gold into the hallway of failure, If you tell me your name I'll let you go. Type in your name. BYE LOSER. . In the event that you had protect on a message will appear. The power of Guthix protects a product and you believe it float back into your stock." This applies for both places. What's the use? It is interesting. Stop's autoers.

Length: Medium. Difficulty: Expert. Prerequisites: 10 Construction, 30 Ability, 15 slayer, and also the capability to kill a lvl 120 demon. Must have completed Priest in Peril and Restless Ghost quests. Start Point: Talk to Drezel.

Walkthrough: Speak to Drezel. Ask him if he's got anything you can do for him. He states there is a small crack in the ground in Canifis. He can not travel in there, so he gets you to return. Accept. After that, head to the pub and use the bucket of water on the bartender and should you've 300gp in your inventory, he will turn it into magical water. Use this on the flame to put it out.

Use the rope on the crack and click the rope. You will be in a huge room with a massive lvl 30 banshee in it. Kill it to find a silent key. Use this on the doorway to the west and go through. You will be in an area with Old school rs gold several lvl 60 mages. Kill 3 of them and all of them will die, and a light key will appear on a standard in the center. Use this with the Door and go through.
The administrator has disabled public write access.